Sunday, September 10, 2006

"Foggy Bottom" cast


Jeremy, Maya, Denise, Suzanna, Dan, Angela, Richard, me
Originally uploaded by jo.mei.

Today was the official opening of "Foggy Bottom" at the Abingdon. We've gone through a week of previews and I think the show is really finding it's feet. It's been great fun and I'm so happy with everyone in this cast. We laugh so much each night on stage and off. I couldn't think of any other group I'd rather be taking off my clothes with... well, maybe I could... but i mean on stage, in front of 50 paying customers. Hmm... that still doesn't sound right. Come see "Foggy Bottom" and this will make more sense.

3 comments:

bufflo said...

Taking clothes off + foggy bottom? Hmm.

EightyJane said...

Jo, I love that dress!!!

jojo said...

Thanks! It's vintage. I've had it since high school.